989 Design Classic Lounge Chair
In 1953, upholsterer Thayer Coggin and designer Milo Baughman began a collaboration that would span several decades. The 989 lounge chair is still made according to Mr. Baughman’s original 1970 specifications.
- Like the original, the updated version of this classic chair features a bright nickel finished steel frame that supports the cantilevered chair body.
- Loose down blend seat & fiber down back offer fabulous comfort.
- Frame is available in the original bright polished stainless steel, warm bronze, or soft satin brass; price varies with selection.
- Available in any Thayer Coggin leather or fabric cover, priced by grade.
- We recommend visiting LaDiff in downtown Richmond so that you can sit on this chair and see the covers in person when making your custom order decision.
Made in North Carolina
Dimensions: 29″W x 31″D x 30″H
Price: in starting grade 2 fabric with polished stainless frame:MSRP $2775, LaDiff $1998
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!