The key to remaining healthy while at work is to alternate between standing and sitting positions. Float makes lifting your desk into a standing position – or returning it to a seated height – almost effortless and instant, without the need for a motor.
- A patented counterbalance mechanism lets you lift or lower Float with little to no effort.
- The mechanism is quiet (no motor!) and allows you to stop at any height. (That said, an electric version is available if desired.)
- Humanscale is a sustainably-minded company: Float incorporates recycled steel and minimal parts, and all float top options contain no added formaldehyde.
- Float’s minimal design has today’s modern office in mind; a Float desk will blend into any office or home environment.
- Ergonomic essentials such as keyboard systems, monitor arms, and task lights seamlessly incorporate into a Float workstation.
- Three base options are powder coat white, silver, or black.
- Five Humanscale HDL (high density laminate) work surface top finish options are white, gray, platinum, tan, or black.
- You may also choose to purchase a Float base only for use with another custom top (such as a solid wood top from another LaDiff supplier!).
An original idea from the Humanscale Design Studio.
Begin designing your personal Float lift desk on Humanscale’s CONFIGURATOR now, or open the PDF below to see the full brochure.
Note: As an authorized Humanscale dealer, LaDiff’s prices are 5% less than what you’ll find on their site.
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!