Fusion Billiards Dining Table
The Fusion Billiard / Dining (or conference!) table serves double duty. For homes where the dining room is normally used only 2-3 times a year, Fusion brings it back to life with year-round entertainment. And won’t your employees be delighted when your conference room can double as a game room?! Fusion instantly transforms from dining height to billiard height and back again.
- Seven-foot regulation billiard table
- Legs available in powder coat aluminum, powder coat black or white gloss, stainless steel, or wood (to match top). Custom colors available by special quote.
- Wood trim and three-leaved top available in white oak, grey stain on oak, dark wenge, or natural walnut. New vintage wood also available (on tops only, not on legs)
- Choose from 28 colors of Simonis Belgian billiard cloth for the pool table top, from ‘standard’ green to bright orange to cool grey and everything in between.
- Corner pocket liners come in black or white (a set of both colors are included with your table).
- Price starts at $7995 for powder coat aluminum and one of 4 standard wood tops and tops out at $15070 for stainless steel base and white lacquer top. For other combinations please contact your LaDiff salesperson.
- When planning your space, allow at minimum 12’9″x15′ (for use with 48″ cues) or 14’3″x16’6″ (for use with 58″cues)
- Table purchase comes with a Standard accessory kit which includes Aramith premium ball set, 4 cues (all standard 58″), two-piece bridge stick, triangle ball rack, wooden 6-cue wall rack, chalks, and cleaning supplies. (Or can upgrade to a premium or pro-kit at time of order.)
- Set up for this innovative table is $500, available within LaDiff’s delivery area only (delivery charge determined by zip code); this includes full and complete assembly plus leveling of the table for appropriate game playing.
Start designing YOUR Fusion table today: click through to use their custom configurator.
Dimensions: 90.5″L x 52.75″W x 29.5″Dining Height + 3″ for Billiard Height