Interval Media Cabinet
Behind its handcrafted interlocking solid wood door, Interval integrates a variety of “bells and whistles” for your media and a/v storage needs.
- Case is available in all over natural walnut or ebonized ash case with natural walnut front
- Steel media base spans the unit and features hidden levelers
- Adjustable center glass shelf is suitable for soundbar without sacrificing space for components.
- A sturdy cable glide system controls the tension on the flip-down door front.
- Rear access panels make component connection easy!
- An acoustically transparent door and flow-through ventilation keep your equipment cool.
- Strap included to securely connect your TV to the cabinet for anti-tilt.
- Available in two sizes.
- Designed by Al Glass and Matthew Weatherly exclusively for BDI
#7247 triple: 66”W x 20”D x 27”H
#7249 quad: 78”W x 20”D x 27”H
#7247 triple: $2999
#7249 quad: $3399
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!