Liberty Side Chair
Niels Diffrient developed the Liberty Side to showcase the same complete-body comfort found in Humanscale task chairs, but made with lightweight, recyclable and long-lasting materials.
- Designed for users 100-300 lbs & 5′ – 6’4″ tall
- Features an intelligent counter-balance recline mechanism that automatically provides the right amount of support through the full range of recline motion, regardless of user size and weight. Unlike many conference chairs, it is flexible and encourages the user to stay active, while keeping them comfortable.
- Made predominantly from lightweight 100% recycled die-cast aluminum; overall, it is constructed from 85% recycled content and is 99% recyclable.
- The mesh seat has a frameless front edge that is supportive yet soft and is available in a wide variety of covers.
- Back is available in strong, resilient textile choices.
- Frame available in black with black trim, silver with silver or black trim, or polished aluminum with silver or black trim.
- Backed by a 15 year warranty
- Visit LaDiff to design the Liberty Side chair that suits your needs.
Designed and assembled in the USA
Dimensions: 24.75″W and 35.5″H
Begin designing your personal Liberty side chair on Humanscale’s CONFIGURATOR now.
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!