MitchellAn American Leather Version 8 Comfort Sleeper
Mitchell brings a casual, European vibe to your living space with its flanged edges and off the floor design.
- All Comfort Sleeper mattresses are 80″ long – even the cot, twin, & full! – yet every size takes up almost a foot less space than other sleepers when open.
- Available with three mattress options: Premier: on the firmer side, Gel: on the softer side, and Tempur-Pedic™. Guaranteed with the patented Tiffany 24/7™ platform sleep system with no springs, no bars and no sagging. Stretch out on a standard mattress, in the size of your choice: cot, double cot, twin, full, queen, queen-plus, or eastern king.
- Because Mitchell is an ‘off the floor’ model, its mattress is 4″ thick.
- Available in a wide array of fabrics, Ultrasuede colors, and leathers, priced by grade.
- Mitchell comes standard with stainless steel legs, as shown.
- Seat cushions come standard with regular comfy foam, but down wrapped foam and extra firm foam are options.
- Sleepers come in 7 sizes: cot, twin, full, queen, queen plus, king, and double cot, with numerous non-sleeper options available including storage chaises, sectional pieces, and more.
- Have a tight hall or doorway? Comfort Sleepers can be disassembled to fit into the tightest of tight spaces.
- American Leather is a member of the Sustainable Furnishings Council.
- We recommend a visit to LaDiff to experience Mitchell in person and to look through all of the cover options. While there, your design consultant can show you how easy the Comfort Sleeper is to operate and help you choose the size and cover that suits your space best.
- Get a head start on your planning: download the specifications below.
Made in the USA
Price: One of 3 of American Leather’s ‘stepped up’ models, Mitchell’s stainless steel base contributes to its higher-than-other-comfort-sleeper price tag. Mitchell’s price is determined by style (sleeper or not), size, mattress type, and grade of cover chosen. There are too many options to include them all here, but we can provide a few examples:
2 or 3-seat stationary sofa in grade 1 fabric: $3399, in grade 2 Crypton $3749, in grade F leather $4549
Queen 2-seat sleeper sofa in grade 1 fabric with standard (premiere) mattress: $4399,
with gel mattress: $4749, with Tempurpedic mattress: $5298
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!