Morfeo Motion Collection
With the Morfeo reclining sofa collection you can design a sofa or sectional group that not only suits your space but can offer every single one of your guests exceptional Italian comfort.
- Available in several sofa and sectional options (see specs below for full range) including square or round corners, angled one or two-seat armless units, and chaises with motorized headrests.
- Structure is an all hardwood frame
- Seat/Back suspension is reinforced webbing
- Seat and back cushions are ecologic open cell polyurethane foam covered with a layer of soft dacron.
- Each motorized reclining seat has two separate motors: one for the headrest and one for the footrest.
- A USB port installed in the controls is an option for each motorized unit (upcharge applies; must be ordered at the onset)
- Battery packs are available if you wish to ‘float’ Morfeo in your room; simply charge it up every 200 or so reclines.
- Stocked in this supplier’s North Carolina ‘quick ship’ program as a 3-piece, 2-reclining curved sofa (as shown) in Taupe leather with bronze metal feet (without USB ports or battery packs).
- Available custom ordered from Italy in your choice of leather or suede-leather covering, priced by grade.
- Stitching is available thin or thick (depending on cover), with matched or contrasted thread.
- Legs are available in stainless steel or bronze finish
- Morfeo is one of MANY reclining sofa group designs from this supplier. If you like the idea, but want a slightly different arm or stitching detail, your LaDIFF design consultant can show you the other options.
- We recommend a visit to LaDIFF to experience Morfeo and see & feel the cover options in person, while you create a Morfeo group that suits your style, your space, and your reclining companions.
Made in Italy
3-piece/double reclining sofa (as shown): 114.6″L x 44.5″D x 35″H
Additional dimensions in spec sheet below.
3-piece/double reclining sofa: $9369-$12035
3-piece/double reclining sofa in Quick ship cover: $8999
Battery pack: $300 each
USB port: $150 (must be ordered at the onset)
For additional pricing, please see your LaDIFF design consultant.
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!