Sequel Desk Group6001 large, 6002 return, 6003 compact
Sequel is a versatile, component based office furniture system. Equally suited for home office or work environment – including open floor plan ‘cubicle’ designs – each piece of this collection is finished on all sides so that you can float them in a room. The pieces are also sized to work together side by side in various configurations to suit your space needs best.
- Desk and return both feature a user-side lower panel that is magnetically attached, allowing easy access for cable management.
- Cool satin nickel plated steel legs are standard
- Available in one of three warm veneer finishes: natural walnut, chocolate stained walnut, or espresso stained oak.
- Surfaces are topped with BDI’s unique fingerprint resistant micro-etched black tempered glass. For more information on how to take care of micro-etched glass, click here.
- Large Desk features a hidden keyboard tray, lined with black neoprene
- Large Desk includes an outside back panel allowing you to float the desk in your room and still hide the cables on both sides of the desk. Large desk’s back panel will also fit return. If both the desk AND the return will ‘float’ in your room, add the optional 6009 back panel.
- Return is designed to fit snugly against flanking panel on large or compact desk, or may be positioned beside either. Return is also completely free standing for use alone.
- A wide assortment of storage pieces including files, cabinets and the complimentary Semblance wall system are available to work with your Sequel desk group.
- This collection is suitable for use in commercial environments.
- Designed by Matthew Weatherly exclusively for BDI
6001 Large Desk: 60″L x 24″D x 29″H
6002 Return: 60″L x 16″D x 29″H
6001 Large Desk: $1199
6002 Return: $949
6009 Back Panel for Return: $199
6012 End Panel for Return: $149
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!