Shanghai Collar Tilt Umbrella
Treasure Garden is the largest manufacturer of umbrellas in the World – and the line spans just about all possibilities
- The Shanghai Collar Tilt umbrella gets its name for the very evident Asian influence of the style.
- The mechanism has a collar located right above the crank. Simply twisting the collar in a clockwise direction tilts the umbrella.
- The frame comes in Black aluminum.
- There is a huge range of fabrics in 2 grades but Treasure Garden recommends Bella Dura® Legacy, Docril® Tango and Outdura® Bedrock collections as great choices.
- Standard height of the lower pole section is 32”. 36” and 45” options are also available
- Bases are priced separately and there are a number of options with or without wheels.
- It is recommended that an 80lb base is used as a minimum with this style/size of umbrella.
- Other options include Luna center light/music system with Bluetooth and/or Halo or Vega center lights and protective covers.
Prices start at $589.00 LaDiff for the Shanghai umbrella.
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!