Turin i-Style Motion Group
Based solely on its sleek and modern look, you’d swear the Turin was designed & built in Italy, but this beauty is part of the innovative i-Style motion collection from American Leather.
- Sleek modern design features a micro welt detail on the arms, which can be in a contrasting cover for no upchare.
- Seats are available in two widths – 23″ and 35″ – that can be combined in various configurations to create the chair, sofa, or sectional configuration that suits your space.
- Turin is available in any current leather option and most fabric options, including Sunbrella and Ultrasuede. (Suedelife & Veelife microfibers and a few other fabrics are not recommended).
- Independent controls for headrest and footrest let you find the most comfortable position for you.
- A USB port is embedded in each control so you can charge up your devices while you personally power down.
- Metal legs are available in antique brass, burnished bronze, or polished nickel.
- Contrast or matching stitch detail available for an upcharge
- Units with arms can be easily disassembled for tighter delivery spaces.
- Battery options are available.
- American Leather provides a lifetime warranty on frame & suspension with a 3-year warranty on mechanism and motor.
- We highly encourage a visit to LaDIFF to experience the Turin i-Style motion group in person.
Made in Dallas, Texas
Dimensions: spec sheet below
Price: because there are so many configuration and cover options available, we cannot price them all here.
Sample ranges are below:
83″ 2-seat reclining sofa: $7369-$10599
59″ 2-seat reclining loveseat: $6989-$9779
2-corner-2 with wide seats: $16695-$24779
2-corner-2 with narrow seats: $15939-$23289
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!