855 Design Classic Sofa/Sectional Group
The #855 sofa is truly a modern Design Classic from the creative mind of Milo Baughman.
- First designed in 1964 by Milo Baughman exclusively for Thayer Coggin
- Available with two seat options: poly-foam original or ‘get down’ update (featuring polyblendown seats and blendown backs).
- Foot options include original polished chrome or tapered wood legs in solid maple, available in several finishes.
- Several sizes (chair, loveseat, sofa) and sectional options are available; see specifications below for details and dimensions.
- Choose any current Thayer Coggin fabric or leather, priced by grade.
- We encourage a visit to LaDIFF to experience the 855 sofa group and see all of the cover options in person.
Made in North Carolina.
Dimensions: see specs below.
Starting Prices in base grade 2 fabric:
With so many options and fabric grades available, it is impossible for us to list them all here.
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!