951 Design Classic Chair
In 1953, upholsterer Thayer Coggin and designer Milo Baughman began a collaboration that would span several decades. Mr. Baughman originally designed the 951 chair in 1966. Thayer’s updated version includes the sleek design of the original with the comfort expected today.
- Like the original, this chair features sumptuous blend-down seating and blown fiber back.
- Original design comes with satin nickel tubular steel frame; options are satin brass, warm bronze, or high polished stainless steel. Price varies with selection.
- Seat depth is 19″, Seat height is 18″, Arm height is 20″
- Available in any Thayer Coggin leather or fabric cover, priced by grade.
- We recommend visiting LaDiff so that you can sit on this chair and see the covers in person when making your custom order decision.
Made in North Carolina
Dimensions: 29″W x 32″D x 29″H
Price: in starting grade 2 fabric with satin steel frame : $2019
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!