Anne Dining Chair
The Anne dining chair collection offers the classic look of a Parson’s chair in a modern, updated design.
- Available as a side or armchair.
- Equally at home surrounding a dining table or pulled up as office guest chairs
- Chair available with metal, solid birch, or solid oak legs in a variety of finishes.
- Choose any current fabric or leather for the body.
- We encourage a visit to LaDiff to see in person the many options available.
Made in Quebec
Anne I side chair: 20.25”W x 24”D x 33.625”H
Anne II armchair: 23.5”W x 24”D x 33.625”H
Prices: This vendor prefers that we not price items online; please contact store for details.
Design fact: Named for the Parsons School of Design in Paris, France, Parsons dining chairs were first created in the 1930s as an alternative to the highly ornamental designs of the time. Distinguished by its clean lines and overall simplicity, the chair has a classic modern appeal that makes it a dream pairing with a variety of table styles.
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!