The Anne stools are both classic and comfortable additions to your counter or bar space.
- Available with or without arms.
- Choose counter stool with 26.5” seat height or bar stool with 30.5” seat height.
- Available with metal, solid birch, or solid oak legs in a variety of finishes.
- Choose any current fabric or leather for the body.
- We encourage a visit to LaDiff to see in person the many options available.
Made in Quebec
Anne I (armless) : 20.25”W x 24”D x 41.625”H (counter) or 45.625”H (bar) Anne II (with arms): 23.25”W x 24”D x 41.625”H (counter) or 45.625”H (bar)
Prices: This vendor prefers that we not price items online; please contact store for details
Design Fact: Named for the Parsons School of Design in Paris, France, Parsons dining chairs were first created in the 1930s as an alternative to the highly ornamental designs of the time. Distinguished by its clean lines and overall simplicity, the chair has a classic modern appeal that makes it a dream pairing with a variety of table styles.
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!