** Call for pricing
With its deeply splayed legs producing dramatic cantilevers, the Astrid Bedroom is an engineering feat that defies expectations and inspires a sense of possibility. Another knock out piece by Vermont based furniture company Copeland, who never cease to marry sustainabe practice with exciting new design
- A platform bed through and through, Astrid may be ordered with one of two different headboards.
- Recommended mattress thickness is 8” to 12”
- The Astrid Bedroom collection is crafted in solid cherry hardwood and is Made to Order in several finishes (specify conventional or water borne finish) with a variety of knob or pull options.
- The Astrid Bedroom is also crafted in a combination of solid walnut and dark chocolate maple or solid maple with several finish options.
- Copeland Furniture combines leading-edge computer technology and traditional craftsman techniques to create modern heirloom quality furniture.
- Copeland is a member of the Forest Stewardship Council.
Made in the USA
We encourage you to visit LaDiff in person to see all the options that are offered and made to order for you by Copeland.
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!