Bel Occhio Pendant & Table Lamp
Designer Pablo Pardo, founder of Pardo Designs, created the Bel Occhio lamp as a study in “weightlessness and transparency.”
- From the Italian for ‘beautiful eye’, both pendant and table lamp feature a suspended inner column of orange or white.
- The clear acrylic spherical shade diffuses light from one BT15 medium based bulb, included.
- Table lamp is controlled by an in-line dimmer switch.
- The clear base of the table lamp lets you point the light source wherever you wish.
- Pendant comes standard with 96″ of field-cuttable cable and a steel canopy for hardwire installation into a standard US junction box. LaDiff recommends employing a qualified electrician for all qualified electricians.
- Chandelier versions with 3 or 5 pendants also available.
- We may be a bit biased, but Bel Occhio is one of our most very favorite lamps. Come visit LaDiff in person to see why.
See specifications below for more details
Table lamp or pendant lamp: $610
3-pendant chandelier : $2280
5-pendant chandelier : $3470
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!