Bel Occhio Pendant & Table Lamp
Designer Pablo Pardo, founder of Pardo Designs, created the Bel Occhio lamp as a study in “weightlessness and transparency.”
- From the Italian for ‘beautiful eye’, both pendant and table lamp feature a suspended inner column of orange or white.
- The clear acrylic spherical shade diffuses light from one BT15 medium based bulb, included.
- Table lamp is controlled by an in-line dimmer switch.
- The clear base of the table lamp lets you point the light source wherever you wish.
- Pendant comes standard with 96″ of field-cuttable cable and a steel canopy for hardwire installation into a standard US junction box. LaDiff recommends employing a qualified electrician for all qualified electricians.
- Chandelier versions with 3 or 5 pendants also available.
- We may be a bit biased, but Bel Occhio is one of our most very favorite lamps. Come visit LaDiff in person to see why.
See specifications below for more details
Table lamp: $515
Pendant lamp: $515
3-pendant chandelier $1840
5-pendant chandelier $3230
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!