GainesAn American Leather Version 8 Comfort Sleeper
Gaines offers the classic appeal of rolled arms and a more traditional shape.
- All Comfort Sleeper mattresses are 80″ long – even the cot, twin, & full! – yet every size takes up almost a foot less space than other sleepers when open.
- Available with three mattress options: Premier: on the firmer side, Gel: on the softer side, and Tempur-Pedic™. Guaranteed with the patented Tiffany 24/7™ platform sleep system with no springs, no bars and no sagging. Stretch out on a standard mattress, in the size of your choice: cot, double cot, twin, full, queen, queen-plus, or eastern king.
- Mattress options are Premier (standard), Gel (plus $180 – $380), and Tempurpedic. (plus $650+$1000)
- Available in a wide array of fabrics, Ultrasuede colors, and leathers, priced by grade.
- Gaines comes standard with wood feet available in three finishes.
- Seat cushions come standard with comfy high density foam. Extra firm (same price) and down wrapped ($150 per seat) are options.
- Sleepers come in 7 sizes: cot, twin, full, queen, queen plus, king, and double cot, with numerous non-sleeper options available including storage chaises, sectional pieces, and more.
- Have a tight hall or doorway? Comfort Sleepers can be disassembled to fit into the tightest of tight spaces.
- American Leather is a member of the Sustainable Furnishings Council.
- We recommend a visit to LaDiff to experience Gaines in person and to look through all of the cover options. While there, your design consultant can show you how easy the Comfort Sleeper is to operate and help you choose the size and cover that suits your space best.
- Get a head start on your planning: download the specifications below.
Made in the USA
Price range by size:
Grade 1 fabric to Grade J leather with standard options
Cot: $4399 – $6799
Twin: $4449 – $6849
Full: $4649 – $7249
Queen: $4799 – $7599
Queen Plus: $5299 – $8249
King: $5549 – $8499
Double Cot: $6049 – $9049
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!