GainesAn American Leather Version 8 Comfort Sleeper
Gaines offers the classic appeal of rolled arms and a more traditional shape.
- One of many new Version 9 Comfort Sleeper™ designs from American Leather.
- Available with three mattress options: Hi-Perform Premier (on the firmer side) with a cleanable Crypton cover, Cooling Gel (on the softer side), and Tempur-Pedic™. Upcharges apply for Gel & Tempur-pedic options.
- Guaranteed with the patented Tiffany 24/7™ platform sleep system with no springs, no bars and no sagging. Stretch out on a standard mattress, in the size of your choice: cot, twin, full, queen, queen-plus, or eastern king. Model shown features a 5” thick mattress.
- All Comfort Sleeper mattresses are 80″ long – even the cot, twin, & full! – yet every size takes up almost a foot less space than other sleepers when open.
- Available in a wide array of fabrics, Ultrasuede colors, and leathers, priced by grade
- Gaines comes standard with wood feet available in three finishes.
- Seat cushions come standard with comfy high density foam. Extra firm (same price) and down wrapped (upcharge applies) are options
- If you prefer a bench seat or biscuit tufted cushions, those options are available too!
- Several non-sleeper sofa & sectional options are also available.
- Have a tight hall or doorway? Comfort Sleepers can be disassembled to fit into the tightest of tight spaces.
- American Leather is a member of the Sustainable Furnishings Council.
- We recommend a visit to LaDiff to experience the Version 9 Comfort Sleepers in person and to look through all of the cover options. While there, your design consultant can show you how easy they are to operate and help you choose the style, size and cover that suits your space best.
- Get a head start on your planning: download the specifications below.
Made in the USA
Dimensions: see specs below
Queen sleeper base price: $4499
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!