Laurel dining chair collection
Laurel and her sister Mint are comfortable chameleons that hide a secret. Change the base, cover, height, and arms, and you have a chair fully customized to your preference! Along with that, each offers a give to the back that allows you to relax and recline ever so slightly.
- Available in high back or low back
- Choose D100 straight legs, D200 angled legs, or D301 metal cross base
- Laurel features a plain, seamless back detail that works with any table design.
- You can order Laurel in any current Paloma or Batick leather, as well as in any Dinamica or Ekornes’ selected Ultrasuede fabric. All four cover categories are the same price.
- Wood finishes for the legs are whitewash stain on oak, natural on oak, walnut stain on beech, and black on beech.
- Visit LaDiff to see the available cover & finish options and experience Laurel in person.
Made in Norway.
Dimensions: see spec sheet below
Armless lowback: $745
Armless highback: $845
Lowback with arms: $845
Highback with arms: $945
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!