Monti Rosso Glasses
The shape of the Monti Rosso glass is designed perfectly for red wine; while pouring, the wine falls on top of the peak and aerates in a cascade down each side. This oxygen exposure allows the flavors to develop in seconds, not years, so you get a brighter bouquet and clearer tasting notes.
- Named Monti for the mountain shaped peak at the base of the glass, inspired by the Italian Alps
- Mouth-blown from lead-free crystal which highlights the color of the wine
- Monti Rosso comfortably holds a standard 5oz pour, which measures just above the waist of each glass; it will easily hold up to a 12oz pour if preferred (or filled with water, juice, etc!)
- Designed by Daniele ‘Danne’ Semeraro
- With Sempli glassware, Mr. Semeraro combines his Swedish upbringing and Italian heritage to create designs that are highly beautifully and eminently functional.
- Handwashing recommended
- Sold in pairs
Dimensions: 3.75”Diam x 4”H, capacity 17.75oz
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!