Sequel Lift Desk
Sitting all day at a standard height workstation can put a strain on your back and neck. Standing all day at a ‘standing only’ desk The Sequel Lift desk solves that problem by giving you the option of sitting or standing or somewhere in between with its speedy memory lift system.
- The power legged system is controlled by a digital, programmable keypad (up to 4 settings).
- Micro-etched black glass top and wood trim options match all existing Sequel components, allowing you to integrate the Lift desk seamlessly into a full Sequel office group.
- Black steel powder coat legs & frame are standard.
- Trim available in natural walnut, chocolate stained walnut, or espresso stain on oak.
- Integrated cable management built into the glass top allows you to hide your cables inside one of the legs.
- Two sizes: 24x60 and 30x66; larger size will also accommodate a pencil drawer option (sold separately).
- This collection is suitable for use in commercial environments.
- Designed by Matthew Weatherly, exclusively for BDI
Download the pdfs below to see the full Sequel brochure and to see the assembly instructions and owner’s manual.
#6051: 60″L x 24″D x 24.75-49.75″H
#6052: 66″L x 30″D x 24.75-49.75″H
#6059 drawer (for large desk only): 30.25″W x 13″D x 2.5″H
#6059 drawer: $199.00
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!