Sequel Lift Desk
Sitting all day at a standard height workstation can put a strain on your back and neck. Standing all day at a ‘standing only’ desk is equally painful. The Sequel Lift desk solves that problem by giving you the option of sitting or standing or somewhere in between with its speedy memory lift system.
- The power legged system is controlled by a digital, programmable keypad (up to 4 settings).
- Micro-etched black glass top and wood trim options match all existing Sequel components, allowing you to integrate the Lift desk seamlessly into a full Sequel office group.
- Black steel powder coat legs & frame are standard.
- Trim available in natural walnut, chocolate stained walnut, or charcoal stain on ash.
- Integrated cable management built into the glass top allows you to hide your cables inside one of the legs.
- Keyboard/pencil drawer option available, sold separately, fits to either size.
- This collection is suitable for use in commercial environments.
- Designed by Matthew Weatherly, exclusively for BDI
For more information, see the schematic information below.
#6051-2: 60″L x 24″D x 24.75-49.75″H
#6052-2: 66″L x 30″D x 24.75-49.75″H
#6059-2 drawer: 30.25″W x 13″D x 2.5″H
#6059-2 drawer: $299.00
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!