Designed by the late Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin circa 1965, the reintroduced Viceroy recliner was ahead of its time in style and comfort. It has since been updated and redesigned with current American needs in mind without losing its mid-century inspiration.
- Easy push-back mechanism lets you go from a seating to reclined position.
- Stunning solid walnut arms & legs are standard
- Button tufted back expands the mid-century look.
- Available in any Thayer Coggin leather or fabric cover, priced by grade.
- We encourage you to visit LaDiff in downtown Richmond to see the fabrics & leathers and experience Viceroy in person.
Made in North Carolina
Dimensions: 27″W x 32–64″D x 39″
Price: Base fabric (grade 2): $2689
Have a Question? Send Us a Note!